WOW. 16 GTD athletes qualified for Regionals!
Throughout February and March the CrossFit world was going through 5 weeks of nervousness, excitement, pain, joy, success, failure but most importantly fun. So did our athletes.
We dug deep into the leaderboards and analyzed all individual age groups to find all German Throwdown 2017 athletes that qualified for their respective individual CrossFit Games Regionals and we were amazed:
From each division at the GTD17 at least one athlete qualified for Regionals.
We are more than proud of our athletes. Congratulations!
Here is the full list:
- Manila Penachio | 7. Europe South
- Siri Rohmesmo | 11. Europe Central
- Manon Angonèse | 20. Europe Central
- Adrian Mundwiler | 8. Europe Central
- Kevin Winkens | 11. Europe Central
- Markus Schmidt | 19. Europe Central
Master 35-44 Female
- Sophie Matthijs | 192. 35-39 worldwide
- Anna Quost | 46. 40-44 worldwide
- Marina Büchsenschütz | 188. 40-44 worldwide
Master 35-44 Male
- Damian Mlakar | 128. 35-39 worldwide
- Marcel Schröder | 195. 35-39 worldwide
- Spencer Whitley | 13. 40-44 worldwide
Master+ 45-99 Female
- Nicole Reichmuth | 35. 50-54 worldwide
Master+ 45-99 Male
- Yannick Obenauer | 83. 45-49 worldwide
- Lina Schlieter | 126. 16-17 worldwide
- Lucas Winter | 199. 16-17 worldwide